important scenes in the secret history
- "what do you mean people landed on the moon?? how did they get there? when did this happen?” this is the most important scene in the whole book
- richard: “did you guys have an orgy” henry: “…….. we don’t need to talk about that right now”
- bunny steals pie from someone on financial aid
- “And as we leave Donne and Walton on the shores of Metahemeralism, we wave a fond farewell to those famous chums of yore”
- charles gets high as hell at the funeral and kills a bee
- "this man was not voltaire we killed. but still. it’s a shame. i feel bad about it."
- "um we can’t confess to murder and go on trial. think how it’ll look! they’ll think we’re a bunch of rich assholes high on drugs who just broke onto someone’s property and killed them." THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE
- richard repeatedly trying to convince himself that he’s straight while deeply fascinated in an obviously sexual way by all members of the murder clique
- richard comparing himself to gatsby in the great gatsby when he is transparently a nick figure
- "asparagus is in season"
Q: Your blog is amazing, you're gorgeous, and I love how you love The Cure. Also, you've probably heard this numerous times, but I love your wall!
oh my gooooosh thank you so much you’re so sweet and it’s so nice to get this message after the stressful and exhausting week i’ve had looking after vile children! you’re so lovely thank you xx
Asked by always-so-lost-in-the-dark
Call it a kiss, but
I want to dip my fingers
into a dark wine
and paint your lips red
and let it drip down your neck.
I want to cup your wet chin
and raise the goblet
of your fine wine mouth to mine.
I want to drink from you
until we taste the same.